All visitors must observe the following safety measures :
– Face masks are mandatory for anyone over the age of 12;
– Only two visitors from the same household will be permitted at a time in the library;
– The use of hand sanitiser is mandatory before entering the library and before touching the items;
– You must respect all health & safety and social distancing measures in place throughout the premises;
– Sitting down will not be permitted.
If you do not have a library membership, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an appointment for registration.
Thank you for your understanding. We very much look forward to welcoming you again.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us by email: email@example.com.
Our Library is open to all for a small annual fee: £25 / £20 with a valid concession (full-time students, senior citizens over 60s, people who receive Jobseeker’s Allowance).
You can pay your fees:
- by bank transfer (see below),
- via PayPal (see below).
Once you have paid for your membership, there is no extra charge to borrow any of our items, and you can get access to our cultural events as a member of the Alliance Française Glasgow.
The Alliance Française Glasgow’s bank details are as follows:
Bank of Scotland
Account 00117641 / Sort Code 80-07-24
You may borrow up to 10 items, which are renewable:
- For 1 week: up to 2 DVDs
- For 2 weeks: CDs, magazines and up to 2 DVDs
- For 1 month: books & novels
All materials can be reserved.
No late fees.
Our Library provides an excellent way to improve your language skills and discover more about French culture. We hope to see you there!