We will be running 10 CPD workshops for Primary School teachers between February-April 2019.
10 topics covered over ten weeks, tailored to the needs of Primary School teachers
Suitable as a follow-up to one of our A1.1 classes or for French teachers in Primary schools
4.15-5.45pm between 5th February and 30th April included. Days of the week will vary; a detailed programme is available below.
THEMES & SCHEDULE
- Tuesday 5th February: La phonétique / Phonetics
- Thursday 14th February: La vie quotidienne dans une école primaire / Daily life in a Primary School
- Thursday 21st February: Les chansons / Songs from France and the francophone world
- Thursday 28th February: Le français comme langue d’enseignement / Conducting an activity in French (PE, maths, arts, etc.)
- Tuesday 5th March: Les fêtes et le calendrier / Celebrations & calendar
- Tuesday 12th March: Ressources et activités pour les fêtes / Resources and activities for the yearly festive events
- Tuesday 19th March: Les jeux d’intérieur et d’extérieur / Indoors and outdoors games
- Tuesday 26th March: Les films, dessins animés & TV5 Monde: utiliser les ressources audiovisuelles en classe / Films, Cartoons & TV5 Monde
- Tuesday 16th April: Raconter des histoires / Storytelling in French
- Tuesday 30th April: Les régions de France & leurs spécialités / French regions & their delicacies
Please note that our team can also travel to your school for a twilight to teach these CPDs. For more information, please contact the Language Office: email@example.com
10 workshops: £75/teacher
5 workshops: £50/teacher
1 workshop: £15/teacher.
Certificates of attendance will be given once the programme is completed.
Places are limited so booking early is highly recommended.
If you wish to enrol, please visit or contact the Language Office on 0141 331 4080.