Our Library will re-open to the public from Wednesday 9th September.
All visitors must observe the following safety measures :
– Face masks are mandatory.
– Only two visitors from the same household at a time in the library
– The use of hand sanitiser is mandatory before touching the items.
– Sitting down will not be permitted.
Thank you for your understanding. We very much look forward to welcoming you again.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (0141 331 4080).
You don’t have to be one of our students to benefit from a membership! Our Library is open to all for a small annual fee: £25 / £20.
Once you have paid for your membership, there is no extra charge to borrow any of our items.
You may borrow up to 10 items, which are renewable:
- For 1 week: up to 2 DVDs
- For 2 weeks: CDs, magazines and up to 2 DVDs
- For 1 month: books & novels
All materials can be reserved, and a photocopier is available for use (10p per copy).
Please note that a fee will be applied for each item returned late: 10p for books & 50p for other items.
Our Library provides an excellent way to improve your language skills and discover more about French culture. We hope to see you there!
Opening Hours between September & June:
- Monday to Thursday: 10.30am – 1.30pm / 2.30- 6pm
- Friday: 9.30am – 1.30pm / 2.30-4pm
- Saturday: Closed