All visitors must observe the following safety measures :
–Face masks are mandatory for anyone over 11 years old.
– Only two visitors from the same household at a time in the library
– The use of hand sanitiser is mandatory before touching the items.
– Sitting down will not be permitted.
If you do not have a library membership, please contact us by phone (0141 331 4080) or by email (email@example.com) to make an appointment for registration.
Thank you for your understanding. We very much look forward to welcoming you again.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (0141 331 4080).
You don’t have to be one of our students to benefit from membership! Our Library is open to all for a small annual fee: £25 / £20.
Once you have paid for your membership, there is no extra charge to borrow any of our items.
You may borrow up to 10 items, which are renewable:
- For 1 week: up to 2 DVDs
- For 2 weeks: CDs, magazines and up to 2 DVDs
- For 1 month: books & novels
All materials can be reserved.
No late fees.
Our Library provides an excellent way to improve your language skills and discover more about French culture. We hope to see you there!