We provide a wide range of courses for adults.
There are 4 terms of regular classes between September and June and each term runs for 8 weeks.
More information on the 2022/23 academic year beginning in September 2022 will be available soon.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS
If you have never studied French before:
- You can enrol directly in an A1.1 French course for complete beginners.
Email email@example.com for more information on how to enrol
If you have studied French before:
- Test yourself online (optional)
- Book online here for a quick and informal oral assessment with one of our teachers. The assessment will last no longer than 15 minutes and is done over the phone.
- Information on our next session of Adult Classes is available here.
- A1.1 Courses for complete beginners (3hrs/week)
- French Regular classes (3hrs/week)
From elementary A1 to advanced C1/C2 levels focusing on the four competencies of language learning- reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- French Conversation classes A2> C2 (2hrs/week)
These classes offer students the opportunity to revise and improve their listening and communication skills through discussion on various themes. No written work is involved.
- French Current Affairs classes B2 / C2 (2hrs/week)
Develop your oral French skills with a focus on the latest news from the French/Francophone press, radio and TV !
- French Academic classes C1 / C2 (3hrs/week)
Chaque cours a pour but d’observer la société française à travers ses évolutions, des débats, des faits marquants.
Our timetable indicates the duration of our weekly lessons, composed of face-to-face teaching and self-studying.