Our French online courses give you the flexibility to study wherever and whenever you like!
Learn French at your own pace with individualized support from our tutors, at a time and place which suit you, whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the go!
Our 100% online courses are available from levels A1 (Beginners) to level C1 (Advanced). Each course module contains 5-6 units and provides a total of approximately 50-60 hours of independent learning, distributed over 12 (A1 levels) or 14 weeks (from A2). Over those weeks, a wide range of multimedia learning materials will be made available to you online, allowing you to gain independent reading and listening practice.
Benefits of our online courses:
- Organise your own schedule with your tutor (subject to tutors’ availability)
- Get personalised help and guidance from a tutor throughout your training.
- You are never completely alone: weekly 45 minutes Zoom lessons and email communication with your tutor are included in the training.
- Your tutor is one of our experienced and qualified French instructors
- You work on a user-friendly platform with a large diversity of documents.
- You work on and improve all four skills (listening, writing, reading, & speaking) to get better results faster.
- As a member of the Alliance Française Glasgow, you would get free access to Europresse which provides around 1500 magazines & newspapers online.
You will have the opportunity to get a weekly 45-minute Zoom lesson with your tutor so you can practice your speaking skills and correct your writing skills.
During these sessions, he/she will review your homework, correct your pronunciation, answer your questions, and of course provide you with any additional learning support you need to complete the course.
Our 100% online French courses are run flexibly throughout the year – we can start a class with you whenever suits you!
- £550 for each Beginner level (A1.1 & A1.2): approximately 50 hours of independent learning + 10 Zoom lessons of 45mins with your tutor over 10-12 weeks.
- £650 for each Intermediate (A2.1 & A2.2) and Advanced (B1.1, B1.2, B1.3 / B2.1, B2.2, B2.3 / C1.1, C1.2 ) levels: approximately 60 hours of independent learning + 12 Zoom lessons of 45mins with your tutor over 12-14 weeks.
If you wish to enrol, or for more information, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to multimedia tools and Zoom, speakers, Internet connection (preferably ADSL).